There is absolutely no reason to fret over which product to choose from the wide array of products. Our team has carefully curated this article weighing all the pros and cons. So what are you waiting for? Check it out!
10 Best gaming motherboards in Reviews
- AMD AM4 Socket: Compatible to Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Extended VRM and PCH heatsinks, M.2 heatsinks, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert utility
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0b(4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD), 2x PCIe 3.0x16 Slot, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C ports
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Canceling Microphone Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology.
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core processors, support PCIe 5.0,DDR5 and out of box Windows 11 ready
- AI Motherboard : AI Overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking(GameFirst VI) and AI noise cancellation
- Robust Power Solution: 16+1 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, double-sided M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board WiFi 6E and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4866 MHz)
- On-board dual LAN: 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN
- Mystic Light: RGB LED lighting and extendable pin headers – 16.8 million colors / 29 effects
- Audio Boost rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB (4800MHz)
- Twin Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- Core Boost technology combines optimized power circuit layouts, double CPU power connectors, and a digital power design which allows for precise and steady current delivery to the CPU
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding for convenience and protection from electrostatic discharge
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard : AI Overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking and AI noise cancelation
- Robust Power Solution: 14plus2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, L-shaped heatpipe, Triple onboard M.2 heatsinks, including an M.2 backplate for improved cooling for PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6E AX210 and dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Lightning fast game experience: Turbo M.2, AMD turbo USB 3.2 gen2, storemi technology
- Ddr4 boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability. Please check the website for MSI in case of any queries related to the product and compatibility issues
- Audio boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen 5000 Series, 5000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 3000 Series, 3000 G-Series, 2000 Series and 2000 G-Series desktop processors; supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+4 power stages with ProCool II power connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive Cooling: Passive chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink with 8 mm heatpipe, dual on-board M.2 heatsinks and a water pump header
- High-Performance Networking: 2.5 Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard, WiFi 6E (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO and gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports PCIe 4.0, HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort 1.2, and features dual M.2, USB 3.2 Type-A and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C connectors
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M.2 Drives, USB 3.2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI
- Enhanced power solution: Military-grade TUF components, Pro Cool socket and Digi plus VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert
- Next-Gen connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 m.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, Bluetooth 5.0, TUF LANGuard and technology
- Cutting edge gaming motherboard: with AMD AM4 socket, it is a perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Faster memory: 4 memory slots support dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB, with ASUS OptiMem enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies
- Blazing data transmission speeds: Two M.2 slots, including the latest PCIe 4.0, provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform
- High-performance gaming networking: Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and 2.5 Gb Ethernet for exceptionally fast and smooth online gaming experiences
- Optimized thermal solution: Customizable fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 14+2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability and performance
- Comprehensive Cooling : VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Ultra Fast Gaming Networking : Intel WiFi 6 AX201 (802.11 ax), Intel I225-V 2.5Gb LAN, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Fastest Connectivity: Triple M.2/NVMe SSD, Front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C header and Thunderbolt 4 header
Why Go for Online Stores?
Whenever you look up product reviews, you might notice an uncanny similarity. All the online stores bag the first places. Have you ever thought about why people bank on online stores to this extent?
In this digital era, people always look out for easier options. So purchasing any products like gaming motherboards is only a matter of time for online shopping. You can easily purchase products anywhere and anytime and cancel them as well.
Expose yourself to various brands for the same product via online stores. Even more, price comparisons are what buyers enjoy on these platforms. With just a few clicks, you can navigate through the product pages and spend your money wisely.
Just in the palm of your hands, you can grab some amazing deals at low prices. Who would not love this?
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying gaming motherboards from Online Stores
Are you on the hunt for gaming motherboards? Well, purchasing online needs some contemplation. To help your cover all the important questions, we have prepared a list.
Just go through the question list. Feel free to do your own research while purchasing the gaming motherboards. Below are some examples you might deem right to ask:
- Is the gaming motherboards really worth the money?
- What specific advantages does it offer?
- Does the gaming motherboards you’re picking have any innovative features?
- What are some of the best features of the gaming motherboards?
- Does your gaming motherboards come with a warranty?
- Does it have any con that might prove to be detrimental in the long run?
- Where will you find enough information about gaming motherboards?
- Where can you find some of the best gaming motherboardss?
Probably, you have come up with way more questions than there are on the list. Do not deprive your curious mind of the answers. Research, research, and research, until you locate the answers to the factors.
Other Benefits of Buying Products From Online Stores
The list of pros for purchasing online can be unending. We havefound you multiple reasons to purchase a gaming motherboards from Online Store. So let’s dive in to see some of the best advantages:
Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
You can easily compare the same product on many websites at once, just by sitting at home. Then, by seeing the ratings, you can evaluate which product to go for by yourself. Thus, you can gain access to better quality than traditional shopping.
As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing from them gives a reliability boost. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change.
Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
Online stores have a large consumer base. Every day, millions of people shop online. Moreover, after the pandemic, more and more people are inclined towards online shopping.
What’s in it for you?
You get to choose the best product from the pool of various choices. If one model does not meet your criteria, you always have the flexibility to jump to some other models.
Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd.
Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
How to Choose Your gaming motherboards
If you want to purchase products like the gaming motherboards, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your boxes before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
If you want to grab the best deal, the price is what you would check first. Then, compare the price that various sellers offer and choose the best suitable one.
When you buy the gaming motherboards, the brand is the second thing that you might consider. Learn to differentiate among brands to arrive at the right decision.
The warranty of the gaming motherboards must be taken into account as well. No one would like to spend dollars on a product that barely lasts a month!
Check out your gaming motherboards’s functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs.
Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
You must know the size/dimensions of your gaming motherboards. Any wrong fit will make the product useless. Thus, it is recommended to learn about the product size beforehand.
Suppose you end up buying a gaming motherboards whose color does not meet your taste. It would be throwing your money down the drain.
Hence, you should note what color preferences you have. Then, later, check if the online store features them or not.
Old Customer Reviews
Most smart purchasers would do this. Verifying the authenticity of the product is indeed a smart move.
When you scroll down, you will come across product reviews on the website. Checking them out will help figure out which brand to go for.
That’s a wrap for the product gaming motherboards. We hope this buying guide facilitates your buying journey. So follow it to grab the best deals out there.
Also, do a self-analysis to know more about the best gaming motherboards. Then, try it out and let us know if our comprehensive guide came to use or not!
Have a good buy!